Friday, July 23, 2010

Licensing of Forex brokers

Your broker should be registered with a few specific entities Make sure that your broker is registered as a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as protection against fraud or abusive trade practices.Forex brokers are also associated with a financial institution. Make sure you get all of the details as to their affiliations.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post Back to Top